The Harold Grinspoon Charitable Foundation
The Harold Grinspoon Charitable Foundation is a private family foundation established in 1986. Harold and Diane support work in areas that:
- Encourage young people to reach their academic and leadership potential
- Promote literacy and early childhood education
- Reward excellence in teaching and education
- Support entrepreneurship among young people
- Promote education and health in Cambodia
The lives of many people in the Pioneer Valley have been touched by one or several of the Grinspoon’s charitable activities.