Note: Please see the Updates page for how you can sign up for a free energy assessment for your home or business during October’s Energy Efficiency Month.
Benefits to YOU:
- Save money while saving energy
- Be more comfortable and healthy in your own home
- Feel good about knowing you are doing your share for the planet and all of our wellbeing
Wondering about costs?
The energy assessment is FREE. Really. Actually, you have been paying a small amount into a designated fund every time you have paid your utility bill, so this assessment is yours for the taking.
Here’s what you’ll get for free:
- A full walk-through and study of your home’s efficiency
- FREE air sealing around windows and doors in drafty areas of your home
- LED light bulbs (which by themselves will save you on your electric bill)
- An energy efficient power strip
- A programmable thermostat
- A low flow shower head
Here’s what the utility companies are also offering you:
- 75% up to 90% of the cost of putting in more insulation
- Rebates/discounts on efficient heating, cooling, and water heating units
- Opportunity to apply for 0 percent HEAT Loan financing for eligible upgrades
And there are many more opportunities to save. Contact us!